The dial on the transmitter allows you to change the level of the collar even as you are working the dog. The LCD screen displays the exact level your collar is set to. This will make it easier to adjust the intensity level and to know what your collar is set to and how much you are increasing or decreasing the setting. The blue LCD screen on the Dogtra 280NCP is perfect for low light or dim areas.
There is a three-bar battery life indicator on the transmitter that indicates the battery life left for your collar/receiver.
Features of the Dogtra 280NCP Platinum Electric Collar
- Easy to use.
- Fully waterproof transmitter and collar/receiver.
- Easily visible blue LCD screen displays exact level of stimulation and can be seen in dark or low light conditions.
- Rheostat dial allows for gradual adjustment in stimulation intensity with no jumps between 0 and 127 levels.
- Both “Nick” & “Constant” stimulation & “Pager” non-stimulation vibration features.
- Rechargeable, user-replaceable Ni-MH batteries.
- Three-bar Battery life Indicator.
- 1/2 mile range.
- Low to medium power.
- No external antenna on the collar.
- Available in a two dog model: 282NCP Platinum
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Dogtra Company provides the original purchaser a LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY for the 175NCP, 200 Series, 1500 Series, 1600 Series, 1700 Series, 1800 Series, 2200 Series, 2000T&B Series on parts (excluding batteries) from the date of the original purchase. Labor is covered for two years after purchase. Once the labor warranty has expired, all repairs will incur a variable labor charge depending on the extent of work required.
To Qualify for the Limited Lifetime Warranty:
The limited lifetime warranty applies to units purchased after Dec. 31, 2005. Fill out the warranty registration card that came with your Dogtra unit and mail it in along with a copy of your receipt within 30 days of purchase. Or, you can register your product online at www.dogtra.com. Click on the warranty registration link and follow the instructions.
Not Covered Under Limited Lifetime Warranty:
If product registration is not completed within 30 days of purchase and/or the product is resold, the warranty will become void and all repairs will be subject to applicable labor fees.
Dogtra DOES NOT replace defective units or provide refunds after 30 days from date of purchase.
Dogtra’s warranty DOES NOT cover repairs or replacement due to misuse, improper maintenance or lost units. Any water damage on Water Resistant Transmitters 175NCP, 180NCP, 200NCP, 202NCP, 1400NCP, 1402NCP, 1500NCP and 1502NCP will not be covered. All replacement costs for either the transmitter or receiver is the owner’s responsibility.
The Limited Lifetime Warranty will expire (5) years from the date a unit is discontinued in production by Dogtra Company.
* Batteries, or the labor to replace them, are NOT covered under the warranty after the first year.
The warranty is void if the unit has been altered or an unauthorized person has attempted repair work.